Alpine CC Board Agenda
6:00 pm Wed., May 11th, 2016 at ACC
(Total scheduled minutes: 110)
- Discuss & approve minutes of the previous meeting (5 min)
- Review board email votes since last meeting (1 min)
- Prioritize Agenda (2 min)
- Financial Report (5 min)
Financial reports for April.
- Preschool Report (20 min)
Vandalism of preschool
Pay and job description of preschool teacher
Hiring a new bilingual aide
Rate increase for next year
Extended hours for preschool?
Enrollment numbers for next year
Summer hours for teacher?
Scamper preparations & support
Foster Grandparent Program
- Student Busing (10 min)
Serious conclusion of transportation issues
Preschool transportation program guidelines
- Funding Bi-Literacy Program and Scholarships (10 min)
Grant application(s) (Joyce)
- Fire marshal inspection action items (5 min)
Report (Dorothy) Purchase of photoluminescent Exit signs; Installation of monitored fire alarms.
Report (Charlene) Evacuation of shelves near ceiling
- Rental contract for the ACC (5 min)
- Recycling Center abuse (10 min)
Video monitoring & wireless repeater
Recycling Center Task Force
- 2012 Trust Mgmt Grant Implementation (3 min)
Report (Dorothy & John) What more is required before final report?
- Raising volunteers for 6/25 Fondo & 7/9 Cycle Oregon (5 min)
- Budget Committee for 2016-17 (5 min)
- Abandoned car in parking lot (5 min)
- Building Task Force (10 min)
Phase 2 Main Hall lighting improvements.
- So. Benton Community Advisory Group (SBAG) for M. Hull bequest (2 min)
- New Business (5 min)
- Proposed agenda for June (1 min)
- Schedule (1 min)
Preschool Scamper 5/14, ACC Board 6/8, Willamette Gran Fondo 6/25, Cycle Oregon 7/9