Alpine CC Board Agenda
6:00 pm Wed., October 14th, 2015 at ACC
(Total scheduled minutes: 95)
- Discuss & approve minutes of the previous meeting (5 min)
- Review board email votes since last meeting (1 min)
Approval of minutes of the August board meeting moved by John, seconded by Dena, and approved by email 10/1/2015.
- Prioritize Agenda (2 min)
- Financial Report (10 min)
Financial reports for July, August and September.
- Preschool Report (10 min)
Report (Charlene): Fire codes
- Coordination with School District (5 min)
Arrangements with Crowson Bus Company & District for busing preschool students
Preschool transporation program guidelines
- Preschool Tuition Assistance Program Status & Guidelines (5 min)
Guidelines for granting assistance if applications exceed funding
- Building Task Force (10 min)
Phase 2 Main Hall lighting improvements.
Report (Dorothy): Designs & bids from Pacific Power energy audit.
- Recycling Center abuse (10 min)
Installation of security lights & camera on recycle center
Coordination with Republic Services
- Procedures for publishing through the email list (5 min)
- 2012 Trust Mgmt Grant Implementation (3 min)
Report (Dorothy & John) Informational kiosk design & implementation
- So. Benton Community Advisory Group (SBAG) for M. Hull bequest (2 min)
- Prep for Alpine Holiday Festival (5 min)
- Prep for Christmas Tree Lot (5 min)
15.New Business (5 min)
- Proposed agenda for November (1 min)
- Schedule (1 min)
ACC Board 11/11, Alpine Holiday Festival 11/14, Christmas tree lot setup 11/21, tree lot opens 11/27