Alpine CC Board Agenda
6:00 pm Wed., July 8th, 2015 at ACC
(Total scheduled minutes: 64)
- Discuss & approve minutes of the previous meeting (5 min)
- Review board email votes since last meeting (1 min)
- Prioritize Agenda (2 min)
- Financial Report (5 min)
Financial reports for June.
- Preschool Report (5 min)
Report (Charlene): Summer Kindersports program
- SRF grant for early literacy (5 min)
Report (Joyce & Charlene). Bi-lingual outreach work by Shirley Rubio-Blake. Possible grant sources to underwrite full-year work.
- Coordination with School District (5 min)
- Recruiting volunteers for Willamette Gran Fondo 8/2 (5 min)
Report (Joyce & John)
- Building Task Force (10 min)
Phase 2 Main Hall lighting improvements.
Report (Joyce): Designs & bids from potential lighting contractors.
Discussion (John): Evelyn Lee has requested that we reimburse her for LED bulbs and adapters ($217.30) she and John N. installed, or return them to her and reinstall the halogen bulbs.
- Budget committee for 2015-16 (10 min)
Discussion (John): review draft budget version 1.
- 2012 Trust Mgmt Grant Implementation (2 min)
Report (Dorothy & John) Informational kiosk design
- So. Benton Community Advisory Group (SBAG) for M. Hull bequest (2 min)
- New Business (5 min)
- Proposed agenda for August (1 min)
- Schedule (1 min)
Willamette Gran Fondo 8/2, ACC board 8/12