Alpine CC Board Agenda
6:00 pm Wed., January 14th, 2015 at ACC
(Total scheduled minutes: 68)
- Discuss & approve minutes of the previous meeting (5 min)
- Review board email votes since last meeting (1 min)
- Prioritize Agenda (3 min)
- Financial Report (5 min)
Financial reports for December.
- Preschool Report (5 min)
- SRF grant for early literacy (10 min)
Report (Joyce & Charlene). Assign action items toward implementing the grant-funded programs (bi-lingual assistant, bus transport, training, etc.).
- Building Task Force (8 min)
Report (John): Doorway between the classrooms.
Phase 2 Main Hall lighting improvements. Alpine Artists group is keen to explore lighting options to expand gallery usage.
- 2012 Trust Mgmt Grant Implementation (7 min)
Report (Dorothy & Evelyn) Informational kiosk design priorities
Community Cleanup Day (March 21st?)
- Christmas Tree Lot lessons learned (3 min)
Report (Rachelle & Dorothy)
- Quilt Raffle (8 min)
Revised schedule: Valentines Day. Logistics: ticket design, printing, distribution, price, quantity, drawing date.
- Facebook page management (5 min)
- Outreach Committee Report (3 min)
- New Business (5 min)
- Proposed agenda for February (1 min)
- Schedule (1 min)
ACC board 2/11, Quilt Raffle drawing 2/1?